1. Only guests registered at the reception desk may be accommodated at the camp.
2. Selection of a camping spot is left to you, with the exception of numbered plots. You are asked to make your use of space rational, keeping your neighbour’s area in mind.
3. Fencing off the selected place in the camp is not permitted.
4. Your number, received during check-in, must be hung in a visible spot.
5. Please do not make noise that may disturb the other guests including the use of radios, television sets and musical instruments. Complete peace and quiet in the camp must be observed from 23:00 to 7:00. Afternoon quiet hours are from 13:00 to 15.00. We would also like to warn you to take special care of your children at that time.
6. Guests are obliged to keep their camping area clean. Please collect refuse water from your trailer in a special container and do not let it flow into the ground. Please collect garbage into plastic bags and leave them by the garbage containers. Please leave the washroom areas in the same state you would like to find them.
7. Dog owners are obliged to walk their dogs on a leash and keep them on a leash in their area. Owners are obliged to clean up after their pets.
8. The maximum speed for vehicles is 20 km per hour.
9. Law due to fire hazards forbids lighting fires in the open.
10. Should you find lost or forgotten items, please return them to the reception desk.
11. For a lost camp number or pass for car, you shall be charged according to our price list.
12. Visits are allowed only in case of registration at the entrance – reception desk of the camp. For short stays on the campground, visitors are required to leave a valid personal identification document at the entrance, which shall be returned to upon departure from the camp.
13. In the case of staying in the camp for longer than 2 hours, the stay will be charged at the entrance.
14. For electricity hook-ups and disconnection, please contact the camp reception desk. Defective electrical installations shall be disconnected from the camp’s electrical circuit.
15. It is forbidden to cook on electricity, except for the grill.
16. The camping management does not take any responsibility neither for the missing or damaged belongings of the guests, nor for any possible accidents or injuries within the camping which have been provoked by the guest’s personal negligence.
17. Guests are required to make the camping area available by 10:00 a.m.The pay desk at the reception desk is open from 8:00 to 16:00.
18. Should you leave the camp after 10:00 a.m., we shall be forced to charge the fee for an extra day at the camp. When settling accounts, please do not forget to return the number of your tent or trailer and your pass for car.
Guests who do not obey by these Regulations and those guests who disturb the peace and other guests with their behaviour may have their accommodation services revoked. The deadline for cancellation is 24 hours.